Best Social Media Manager← Go back to category
Feb. 14, 2012
- Social Media Manager
Team members: Paul Slack - President, Splash Media U; Co-Founder and Chief Learning Officer, Splash Media, Paul Slack - President, Splash Media U; Co-Founder and Chief Learning Officer, Splash Media
About this entry
Adam Robinson is the epitome of what a social media manager should be: he is creative, organized, highly efficient, and always thinks outside the box on behalf of our company and our clients. Adam far exceeds the skill set and expectations for a social media manager role. He researches every tactic and strategy until he determines that it is the best overall practice. He also serves as a trainer and thought-leader for our entire social media team. Other social media managers look to him for guidance and advice on a daily basis, to ensure they are working to their full capacity.
The case for why this entry should win a Shorty
Adam Robinson has overseen several dozen national client accounts across several B2C and B2B industries in his tenure with Splash Media. Each client has seen superior outcomes as a result of his hard work and expertise. Beyond working hard for our clients, Adam champions the social media efforts of the company corporate projects, producing daily content ideas for optimized videos and blogs. Associates rely on Adam daily to provide insight and recommendations for their own social media efforts. Working at a speed and efficiency that continues to amaze his colleagues, Adam "gets the job done" with grace, ease, and a special style all his own.
Furthermore, Adam Robinson has been the lead content creator and one of the leadership team for Splash Media U™ a 24/7 on-demand e-learning Social Media Library to teach not only the "How" but the "Why" in effective Social Media Marketing. Each and every video was either written or edited by and set up for pre-production by Adam to include all of the strategies, tactics, and best practices he uses to deliver results for his clients.
Some accounts Adam has managed Social Media Efforts for include: Interstate All Battery Center, Morey's Seafood International, First Choice Emergency Room, Samuels & Rogers Jewelers, Fischer & Company, Texas Longhorns & Aggie Energy, Covington Aircraft, GIA Technology, Splash Media U™ and more.
Here are a few videos Adam has been in as well to help explain Social Media Marketing:
- http://youtu.be/tXeetcXlj0w (Explaining The New Facebook Timeline)
- http://youtu.be/GXEu6L4rRVA (And here Explaining the Impact of Google+)
- http://www.splashmediau.com/classes/welcome-facebook-track (one of the over 70 Splash Media U™ classes he was talent for).
Here are a few case studies of Client's Adam has been the Social Media Manager for:
- http://www.splashmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/B2C-CaseStudy-GIA.pdf (GIA Technology)
- http://www.splashmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/B2B-CaseStudy-AdvancedDiscovery.pdf (Advanced Discovery)
- http://www.splashmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/B2C-CaseStudy-SamuelsJewelers.pdf (Samuels Jewelers)
- http://www.splashmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/B2C-CaseStudy-CovingtonAircraft.pdf (Covington Aircraft)
If you want to know more about Adam Robinson, and what some of his colleagues are saying about him, visit his LinkedIn profile here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/markadamrobinson